La Cámara de Procesos Tercerizados/BPO&IT se creó con el propósito de desarrollar con los empresarios pertenecientes a los sectores economicos de Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)& Information Technology (IT) acciones y esfuerzos que tiendan a su fortalecimiento y desarrollo competitivo, gracias al trabajo conjunto con el Gobierno, Academia y asociaciones internacionales, en un marco que promueva el desarrollo del recurso humano,la responsabilidad social y servicios de valor agregado
Memorias The 2013 ANDI Outsourcing Summit
Mensaje del Presidente Juan Manuel Santos
Presentado en la Instalación del I Encuentro Latinoamericano de Outsourcing, el 26 y 27 de Mayo de 2011 en el Centro de Convenciones del Hotel Las Américas en Cartagena, Colombia.
1. 2011 Power 50: The very best Examples of Outsouring Leadership: The 2011 Power 50 ranking highlights the 50 professionals who have played a major role in strengthening business-process outsourcing and IT services in the Americas, developing new business, increasing the region’s competitiveness, setting the highest standards for service delivery — and ultimately improving the lives of their employees. Executives on the list – foremost – are among the most vocal champions of Americas-based outsourcing and services excellence.
Philippines beats India to emerge as leader in call center business
The Next Generation of Outsourcing: As outsourcing strategies evolve, key countries like Colombia are seeing plenty of action.
Come Together Right Now: LatAm Needs Cross-Region Cooperation: Head of the Chamber of IT and BPO Companies in Colombia shares his vision on the need for presenting LatAm as a ‘cluster’ of countries – that collectively can stand up to sell against other regions in the world.
Colombia Comes Into Its Own: This Latin American country is becoming a great outsourcing destination. Here's why. Pag 24-27 Globalization Today Magazine
BPO Sector in Philippines Not Just About Call Centers The business process outsourcing (BPO) sector has grown from an obscure industry into one of the countrys leading sources of employment and biggest dollar revenue earners in less than 10 years.
Colombia: Passion for Outsourcing
Ver más noticias
Have an open position? Post a Job!
BestOutsourcingJobs.com was founded to address a key gap in the market. The outsourcing profession continues to grow globally and so does the need for outsourcing professionals. BOJ strives to be the premier online job portal and resource for outsourcing employers and professionals.
Our mission is to help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified global and outsourcing professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. The founder, Atul Vashistha, has a 20-year track record in meeting the ever-changing needs of global companies and global talent.
BestOutsourcingJobs.com is designed for the specific needs of global professionals, enabling them to perform highly targeted job searches based on specific criteria, including location, type of employment, skill set, certifications and keyword. BestOutsourcingJobs.com also provides job search tools such as search agents, resume posting and career-related content. The job postings available in the BestOutsourcingJobs.com database, from both global and local companies across many industries, include a wide variety of global and outsourcing positions for mid and senior level managers, and a variety of other global and outsourcing professionals.
BestOutsourcingJobs.com provides specific tools and resources to help recruiters and human resources managers improve the effectiveness of their recruitment processes. Our resume database search capabilities allow customers to quickly and efficiently find candidates with specialized skill sets that match desired criteria. Due to our exclusive focus on the global and outsourcing industry, our customers can find results faster and easier than on other, less targeted services.
What do we represent in Colombia?
The Chamber of BPO&IT was founded in early 2009. Our members employ around 70,000 persons between voice and non voice BPO, ITO and KPO national and multinational companies offering nearshore and offshore services with approximately $ 819 MUSD on operating income in 2011.
||Position Colombia as a hub and strategic ally in the Latin American and the Caribbean region to develop outsourcing and offshoring operations.
||Maintaining permanent contact and close interaction with governmental institutions, Congress and Academia, to advocate for an adequate business environment suitable to enhance the competitive advantage of the Colombian outsourcing and IT services industry.
||Develop strategic partnerships with global stakeholders for promoting the industry in global markets
||Identify, adopt, share and implement best tactics, strategies and practices of outsourcing in order to systematically raise standards and promote technology transfer to develop and attract businesses opportunities.
||Encourage auto-regulation standards to dignify employees work environment and work with affiliates to continuously implement social and environmental responsibility polices.
||Support members to provide world class quality and service delivery standards.
||Work closely with all member companies to strengthen the country brand promote education and training, security and privacy, legislation and public policy to attract national and international investment and illustrate the competitive advantages of Colombia.
The Chamber has signed memorandums of understanding on cooperation with the following international associations:
- NASSCOM® is the premier trade body and the chamber of commerce of the IT-BPO industries in India. NASSCOM is a global trade body with more than 1200 members, which include both Indian and multinational companies that have a presence in India. NASSCOM's member and associate member companies are broadly in the business of software development, software services, software products, consulting services, BPO services, e-commerce & web services, engineering services offshoring and animation and gaming. NASSCOM’s membership base constitutes over 95% of the industry revenues in India and employs over 2.24 million professionals.
- The ABPOA is a specialist Association that has been specifically set up to look after the interests of companies who offer outsourcing services and companies who buy outsourcing services. We welcome companies who supply the BPO industry; we also welcome consultants and people who work for Government, people in academia and individuals with an interest in the BPO market.
- Czech ICT Alliance was established in September 2005, under the supervision of the Czech govermental agency CzechTrade, for the promotion of trade. Czech ICT Alliance has since realized a number of key international activities in support of Czech ICT exports. The main aim of the Alliance is to take advantage of benefits in the Czech Republic to build a strong brand of quality ICT and assist companies to obtain specific contacts with potential customers, which turn into successfully executed projects. This is the best PR for Czech ICT abroad.
- The Czech ICT Alliance chairs the Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association (CEEOA).
- The Business Processing Association of the Philippines (BPAP) is the umbrella organization for the fastest-growing industry in the Philippines: offshoring and outsourcing (O&O). BPAP serves as the one-stop information and advocacy gateway for the country's key O&O services sector and has over 200 company members, including 5 association members.
- The Chamber leaded the creation of the IAOP Colombia Chapter - IAOP – the only one of its kind in Latin America and the Executive Director of the Chamber is the Chairman of the Latin American Regional Advisory Board of IAOP.
- The Chamber partnership with Invest in Bogota and Probarranquilla to create the IAOP Colombia Chapter - IAOP
- IAOP® is the global, standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing profession. With a global community of more than 110,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP is the leading professional association for organizations and individuals involved in transforming the world of business through outsourcing, offshoring, and shared services.
Brasscom – The Brazilian Association of Information Technology and Communication Companies – represents the main IT-BPO companies, both Brazilian and international, which account for 70% of Brazil’s gross domestic product (GDP) in the sector, as well as research centers, universities and institutional partners. Founded in 2004, Brasscom works to position Brazil amongst the world’s three leading strategic IT-BPO centers. To this end, it seeks to align public policies with the private sector and local and international markets, as well as to encourage cooperation with employees and the associations that represent them.
Its agenda is built around promoting Brazil’s excellence and innovative capacity in IT-BPO, which is essential to increased efficiency and productivity in every sector of the economy. In five areas of operation, Brasscom works to consolidate the relevance of the IT-BPO sector in Brazil.
Documentos de Interés
ANDI ANDI ELEGIDA EN LA PRESIDENCIA DEL CONSEJO REGIONAL DE IAOP
La Asociación Internacional de Profesionales de Outsourcing (IAOP - por sus siglas en inglés) eligió como Presidente del Consejo Regional Asesor de Latinoamérica al Director Ejecutivo del Cámara de Procesos Tercerizados/BPO de la ANDI, Santiago Pinzón Galán.
ANDI CELEBRA EXPEDICIÓN DE DECRETO SOBRE EXENCIÓN DE IVA
La Asociación Nacional de Empresarios de Colombia, ANDI, aplaude y destaca como muy positiva la expedición del decreto 1805 del 24 de mayo de 2010 por el cual se facilita la obtención de la exención de IVA para las exportaciones de servicios.
Decreto Exencion IVA en Servicios
Decreto 1805 del 24 de mayo de 2010 por el cual se facilita la obtención de la exención de IVA para las exportaciones de servicios