XIII Mining Fair
In the XIII Version of the Mining Fair, ANDI will discuss the most relevant aspects of the mining sector, including the social responsibility of legal mining in Colombia.
• The long tradition of the Mining Fair has allowed to consolidate this space, as the most important commercial exhibition of the country´s mining sector.
• It´s the meeting point between national and international suppliers of mining products, , regional commercial promotion agencies, and mineral producers and exploiters, who will be able to show their goods and services, but will also be able to analyze where the market is going to in Colombia and worldwide.
Expometálica Colombia is a perfect scenery to increase the competitiveness of the steel, Metal Working Sector, hardware and shipyard sector through the exhibition of products, the creation of new commercial contacts between suppliers and companies, the search for national or international chains of sub-hiring, the exhibition of new technologies and trends, and the potentiation of product and services marketing chains that are being demanded in this productive chain.
• Release or exhibit products in the fair.
• Position your brand in the market.
• Analyze the market.
• Take advantage of commercial treaties subscribed by Colombia. • Internationalize the Metal Working Sector Colombian companies.
• Participate in the Demand Fair, where big companies will receive other companies, looking to integrate them as suppliers.
• Establish contacts for strategic alliances with foreign companies that will participate in the fair.